Office Angel Volunteer
Here at Free Tibet, our volunteers play a vital part in helping to carry out the work that we do. We are currently looking for an office angel to assist our small (but perfectly formed!) fundraising team.
This role would be fantastic for anyone wanting administration experience and depending on the interests of the individual there is scope to get more involved in specific fundraising projects.
The successful candidate will form an essential part of the fundraising team and their main tasks will include:
• Using our supporter database to process new donations, memberships and change of details
• Preparing correspondence to be sent to supporters regarding their memberships and donations, as well as any other relevant mail
• Processing and fulfilling merchandise orders
• Performing general administrative tasks relevant to the smooth running of the team
There is also potential to get involved in investigating new income streams and helping to plan and deliver current fundraising projects.
No experience is required, however the ideal candidate will have:
• Initiative and flexibility
• A professional approach to their work
• Ability to work independently
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Attention to detail
• Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
We are looking for someone who is available for one or two days a week, for at least ten weeks.
Does this sound like you? Please email your CV and cover letter (maximum one page) explaining why you would like to volunteer with us to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30th November.
Responsible to: Fundraising Officer
Location: Old Street, N1, London
Stipend: £8.50 per day
Duration: Minimum ten weeks
Hours: One or two days a week (10-30am-5.30pm)