Show your support for Tibet on or off the pitch with this unique football shirt designed by Sonam (director of the film Little Tibet).
This unisex design is highly symbolic:
- The colours reflect those of the banned Tibetan Flag
- Messages of peace and compassion are written in Buddhist script
- The number 59 is a reminder of the year of the Tibetan Uprising
Watch the video below to learn more about the meaning behind its design:
- Small - chest size 34-36"
- Medium - chest size 38-40"
- Large - chest size 42-44"
- XL - chest size 46-48"
- XXL - chest size 50-52"
Weight: 200 grams
Size: 0 cm x 0 cm